Roy Lichtenstein (United States, 1923-1997)
'Cow Going Abstract', 1982
This famous three-piece print set depicts Lichtenstein’s painting from 1974 called 'Cow Triptych' – a homage to Picasso’s 1945 'Bull Series' where Picasso over a sequence of bull images, eventually reduces the bull as a line drawing. This work is from the edition of around 450, published and printed by Fratelli Alinari, Florence, Italy.
Offset-lithograph on Heavy Smooth Paper
660 x 780 mm (each) (26 x 30.7 in)
Edition of 450
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of ALL artworks.
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch with UPS.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 30 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.