- PRESENTATION : Tall in-folio in opening red velvet case, with a bas-relief sculpture as cover (depicting Moise), two plexiglass folders : one for the etchings, the other for text.
- COVER : Cover is a bas-relief sculpture depicting a seated Moise with a tall eye in the background. This original sculpture (bronze with silver patina) was created by Dali after Michelangelo's sculpture (in San Pietro in Vicoli Chrurch in Roma).
- ILLUSTRATION : 10 original handsigned etchings and lithographs printed on lambskin. There is also 14 woodcuts (including title page and a full page portrait of Moise frontispice).
- LIMITED : 250 copies.
- PAPER : lambskins for the prints, Rives vellum for the text.
- SIZE : 28 x 22" (70 x 56 cm).
- REFERENCES : Field 75-2 / Michler & Lopsinger #723-732 / Sculpture Le Dur et le Mou #562.
- CONDITION : Very good condition, light wears and oxydations to the bas relief, case lightly toned, some text pages with minor yellowing at the external edge.
ASK FOR EXTRA PICTURES