Lithograph in colours on wove paper.
Monogrammed in the printing plate at the bottom right.
Printed in the year 1958 after the original cut-out artwork from 1953
and under the supervision from Matisse by the Mourlot studios in Paris, France.
Published by the edition Verve, éditeur Tériade, in Paris, France.
With a second black & white lithograph on the reverse.