Roy Lichtenstein (United States, 1923-1997)
'I Love Liberty', 1982
This famous image features the iconic Statue of Liberty and was created in partnership with the 'I Love Liberty' celebration in 1982, filmed in Los Angeles and broadcasted on national television. Published by the artist and People for the American Way, Washington, D.C. and printed by Alan Lithograph Inc., Los Angeles.
Offset-lithograph on Thick Archival Paper
600 x 1000 mm (23.6 x 39.4 in)
Edition of 5.000
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
• A Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is included with the purchase of ALL artworks.
• Dispatch time is usually within 48 HOURS after receiving payment.
• Delivery time is usually 2-4 DAYS after dispatch with UPS.
• All purchases are fully refundable until 30 DAYS after confirmed delivery.
• Refunds are given only if the artwork is returned in IDENTICAL CONDITION.