Limited edition serigraphy on BFK Rives paper.
Signed and dated in the printing plate at the lower right.
Printed and published in 1977 after the original artwork from the year 1918
by the édition Galerie Maeght in Paris, France.
Numbered in pencil ( 128 / 300 ) at the lower left.
Bears the edition dry stamp from édition Maeght at the bottom left.